Putting the Nevadan Farmer First
100% Nevada | 100% Fiber | 100% Carbon Free Energy By 2050
The NIHFC is an ecosystem generator – designed to connect assured supply with assured demand as we unlock hemp’s 21st Century potential. We achieve this with unique smart agriculture and technical governance solutions. The NIHFC is dedicated to unlocking the future markets of industrial hemp namely: textiles, biofuels, cellulose & nanocellulose(s), as well as working to have hemp recognized for what it offers banking and environmental finance.
The NIHFC is a communal effort of owner/members to unlock the true potential of industrial hemp far beyond CBD. Members co-own ecosystem infrastructure, like refinement centers, bringing, farmers, handlers, and investors deeper into the value chain. The NIHFC recognizes industrial hemp’s modern potential to radically affect carbon markets, materials and fuel sciences, as well as soil phytoremediation. NIHFC members benefit from everything hemp has to offer – from the soil to the stock market.
PHASE I – FORM THE COOPERATIVE
- Create Limited Cooperative Association
- Assemble the team
- Develop enterprise business model
- Develop essential documents
- Prepare for investiture activity
PHASE II – MOBILIZE THE COOPERATIVE
- Attain structured investiture – first level
- Secure appropriate licenses
- Commence Genesis Plot Crop Trial
- Document and Promote Trial Results
- Farmer and Handler Phase I Membership Build 1
- Develop effective supply-demand relationships
PHASE III – EXPAND THE COOPERATIVE
- Attain structured investiture(s) – second level
- Continue Genesis Plot Crop Trials
- Internet of Things Overlay
- Distributed Ledger Integration
- Farmer and Handler Phase II Membership Build 2
- Continue development of market ready relationships
PHASE IV – VERTICALLY INTEGRATE THE COOPERATIVE
- Align assured supply, refinement and demand relationships
- NIHFC develops internal refinement capacity
- Satellite Advanced Manufacturing Centers
- Metadata Carbon Finance Monetization
- Total Spectrum Carbon Sequestration
THE CARBON ECONOMY IS COMING FAST – THE BIO ECONOMY IS LAGGING BEHIND
From the Soil to the Ground to the Air
Hemp adds Value at Every Level More than any other commercial crop
NIHFC believe Industrial Hemp fiber offers its greatest value as a CO2-to-biomass conversion mechanism. Hemp’s unparalleled ability to absorb more atmospheric carbon than any forest of trees or other commercial crop should be digitally accounted for as hemp is grown and tracked throughout refinement into fibers, plastics, fuels and beyond. As a foundation for carbon development mechanisms and as a sequester of carbon – Industrial Hemp can be one of our most powerful weapons in fighting climate change – and the perfect market mechanism to complement emissions reduction policies being implemented by governments around the world
Hemp: uses less water, reconstitutes the soil, sequesters more atmospheric carbon, and can be cultivated as a renewable and sustainable input for advanced bio-based products from concrete advanced material concepts, radical molecular composites and disruptive power generation and storage.
We TALK TO
- American Hemp Corporation LLC
- Bank of the West
- Blueprint AMS
- Desert Research Institute
- JK Dreaming LLC
- Legacy Hemp LLC
- National Hemp Association
- Natural Action Technologies
- Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- On the Right Track LLC
- PNX Botanicals, Inc.
- Renner Equipment Company
- Salmon Point Land Development
- Seedway LLC
- Shore Management
- Vetter PR LLC
Although Industrial Hemp’s significance to early America is well known… It’s modern potential to create new markets makes it more valuable then ever.
Hemp is being relegalized within the United States in reverse order of value stream importance to society. It’s time to discover what hemp really has to offer modern markets. It all begins with smart agriculture and advanced manufacturing. It all begins with creating jobs around hemp’s true value streams.
GET INVOLVED – STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS
Become a member/owner and help the NIHFC create the future of industrial hemp. Download documents below to learn more about the NIHFC and several key initiatives.
*The NIHFC applauds Nevada Senate Bill 358 in reducing pollution from state energy providers to 0% BY 2050.*